A program sponsored by the U.S. Embassy in Romania and coordinated by American Councils for International Education-Romania, with the support of the Elie Wiesel National Institute for the Study of the Holocaust in Romania and the Embassy of Israel in Romania.
The program covers the following costs:
- Transport from home city to Bucharest or Cluj meeting points if participants request reimbursement. We can only refund train tickets at student discounted prices and/or bus tickets. No flight tickets will be refunded.
- Transport by bus, round trip, to Poland, according to agenda
- Basic travel medical insurance
- Accommodation according to agenda in double and triple rooms
- Meals according to agenda and dietary needs (lunch bags, restaurant pre-ordered meals, meals in transit)
- Program materials
- Fee entrance to Sighet Memorial, Elie Wiesel Memorial House and Auschwitz Birkenau II
- Guided tour in Krakow Kazimierz Jewish Quarter