A program sponsored by the U.S. Embassy in Romania and the U.S. Embassy in Moldova and coordinated by American Councils for International Education-Romania, with the support of the Embassy of Israel in Romania, the Elie Wiesel National Institute for the Study of the Holocaust in Romania and CCSS Tei.
The program covers the following costs:
- We can only refund train tickets for students who are enrolled in universities abroad and who are not entitled to receive free train tickets. The students enrolled in Romanian universities can travel by train free of charge. No flight tickets will be refunded for applicants from Romania. For applicants from the Republic of Moldova, flights from Chisinau to Bucharest and back will be covered.
- Transport by bus, round trip, to Poland, Slovakia and Hungary according to agenda
- Basic travel medical insurance
- Accommodation according to agenda
- Meals according to agenda and dietary needs (lunch bags, restaurant pre-ordered meals). On transit meals are not included, but we will provide the participants with snacks, fruits and beverages
- Program materials
- Fee entrance to Elie Wiesel Memorial House, Auschwitz Birkenau I and II, Jewish Culture Museum, Schindler’s Factory, Jewish Museum in Budapest
- Guided tour in Krakow Kazimierz Jewish Quarter